Shipping Policy – 48 States:
Cobra Moto Parts.com (Ruthless Cobra) does not allow Delivery Intercept service from any carrier.
Non-maintenance batteries and chemicals are shipped ground freight only to the continental U.S.
Our website reflects the most current pricing available in our database. However, due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to change prices caused by increased sourcing costs or miss marked items.
Please call to get prior authorization before returning any items. Items being returned for full refund must be in new condition and in original packaging. Also, items must be sent back freight prepaid; no C.O.D.’s will be accepted. Returns must be made within 15 days.
Cobra Moto Parts.com will stand behind all products we sell with regards to manufacturing defects in workmanship and material. Most products are limited to the manufactures warranty. However, we will do everything in our power to take care of the problem.
Out of Stock Policy:
Our inventory can change throughout the day, so an item indicated as “in stock” when you place your order may, in fact, can be out of stock.
Customer will NOT be Charged for Back Order Part until it is ready to Ship.
- No Shipping Charges for Back Order Parts.
- We will contact you by email immediately to notify you that a part or parts on your order is in Back Order Status.
- Most Back Order items are in stock within 2-4 weeks.
- You will be notified by email when Back Order part ships.
- If a Back Order part is no longer needed, be sure to cancel with us by email.